It’s 430am and I’ve been watching way too many movies; Romantic Comedies to be more specific…or just plain Romance;
Letters to Juliet
Ghost of Girlfriends Past
500 days of Summer
And these were just in a span of about 2 days….and all it does, is make me think about you.
And on top of that, all of these love stories have the BEST soundtracks ever created…well in my honest opinion anyway, which makes me download them and makes me think about you even more.
I am a hopeless romantic…I really am, I can’t just come out and tell you truthfully that I love you, but I don’t want to keep it down anymore…why couldn’t love be easier…but easy love is not love at all…
The best love stories are those which overcomes, ones where there is a twist, ones where it keeps you on the edge of your seat, those that stays with you for a long time are those which ends with tragedy…BUT being a hopeless romantic, I can’t help but believe that mine would be a story worth remembering and also a story which will last for a long time….
The definition for the word birthday is just so bland;
1. The day of one’s birth…
2. An anniversary of one’s birth…
well that’s what www.thefreedictionary.com tell me….its true….but really is that all? The day of one’s birth? SO BORING!! www.urbandictionary.com has even BETTER translations for the word!! Like hilarious and ridiculous ones which are a bit PG13…they learn about the sexual reproduction at 13 nowadays right?
here are some of my favorites;
1. The Day when your Mother does an excruciatingly painful thing which is called giving birth.
2. The day you look forward to when you are young and dread when you are older.
3. Something not celecrated by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
4. The day nine months after the condom broke
5. The day I came out of a vagina
6. The one day of the year that you should be able to do whatever you want, but ends up being the day that you do what everyone else thinks you want.
Like I said PG13? Hahaha
But isn’t it true…especially for definition number 6? It should be a day where we would do WHATEVER we want! Ok…whatever which is law abiding in a spiritually, ethically and morally sound way…We wouldn’t want a 100 year old suddenly going berserk and robbing a bank in his birthday suit now would we?
So the question still comes…what is it that we actually want to really do for OUR day? Maybe it’s a very inward looking question, something that others might find selfish…thinking about yourself…but lets look at it this way…365 days a year you’re always looking out for others….always loving other people first…I think I really think its ok to just take ONE day,
ONE day out of the 365 days just for yourself :)
After all…IMO if you can’t feel the love that He has for ya and love yourself first…how can you really love another?
Just a random thought that I had….also a good excuse to get me writing again :)
So…if it is YOUR day today….CELEBRATE IT!!! Here’s another definition;
1. The very day out of 365 days in a year, you…YOU not anyone else…but YOU were given life into this amazing world, where your birth was CELEBRATED in the heavens for such a perfect creation, regardless, thus as your day had such an AMAZING celebration…then it is YOUR job, your DUTY to continue celebrating YOUR day each and every year just cause you’re ALIVE and KICKING and what a better excuse to celebrate YOUR day knowing that you’re still able to strut your stuff :)
Happy DAY to all :)
P2: Eh see you on Monday!
P1: No eh i actually took one day leave to go Manhattan…
P2: wahhh so nice ah..have a good trip! Remember to but souvenir for me eh~
P1: …Fish Market for the 1for1..
Moral of the joke…never jump to conclusions or be too enthu to get a souvenir…